Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Harry Potter!!!

So tomorrow night is the opening night for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1. Guess who is going to the midnight opening? Yes, I am!! Harry Potter books were the books that I grew up on. I am not ashamed to say that I am a little more than a fan. When the seventh book came out, I went to a huge release party with about 3,000 people at one of the largest borders book stores. It was in Salt Lake City, Utah. Not only did I participate in all the games and events, I also won the costume contest with over 400 people competing against each other. I won the first copy of the seventh and last book for free. It was amazing. Now, as the finale of the films comes out, I can not help but be pretty hyper and excited for this film. The crowd at midnight premiers is a lot different to the crowds you normally see at the movies. These people are hard core fans who shouldn’t be messed with. When the sixth movie came out, I met so many other fans. One guy even had the dark mark, or Lord Voldemorts sign, tattooed on his arm. For Christmas, on my hip, I am getting the Deathly Hallows triangle tattooed on my hip and the Hogwarts Crest tattooed on my shoulder. I am one of the biggest Potter fans out there, and I most defiantly am not ashamed of it.



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer- Watch Here

2 comments:

  1. Guess what I blogged about? That's right!! HARRY POTTER!! I knew that we would both probably end up writing about the movie tomorrow. They really are soooo amazing. Check out the trailer on mine. It's focused on Voldemort before you start it...not much of a surprise. It is me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Harry Potter already went and saw the movie. I just love the animations and effects in the movie, there so cool. Plus with the wizardery and magical creatures and characters it makes it fun and entertaining. I thought this would be the last Harry Potter BUT once again suprized me, I do believe there will be another one : )

    ReplyDelete