My Ideal vacation would most defiantly be going to New York City. It may seem slightly strange since I’m going to college in Brooklyn next fall anyways, but NYC is just the perfect fit for me. The loud streets filled with the hustle and bustle of people everywhere makes me feel very comfortable and at home. I especially love the nightlife. Clubs, theaters, and various other activities can be found open at all hours of the night. Since I have a hard time sleeping almost every night, nightlife is something I love more than I could say.
Something else I enjoy about the city is that there is always noise. Personally, hate complete silence and would much rather settle down to the sounds of car horns and people rushing about than the sound of crickets or frogs.
The sights in NYC are amazing. The Statue of Liberty, The Brooklyn Bridge, Broadway, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and so many more. In NYC there is never a moment when you are bored. There is always something to do and somewhere to be. Billions of options for food are available. There are hotels galore. The people there are some of the most unique and some of the strangest.
Everything about NYC is outstanding. My dream vacation would be to be there. Even when I live in the city, I have a feeling that for a vacation I won’t need to venture much farther than the nearest spa in NYC.

Good luck in New York! Sounds very exciting and you can be just a little bit away from your vacation.
ReplyDeleteWell, I would have to say great pick. Just to let you know I was born in New York, and there is so much to see. I have not been back there is years, but I do remember a lot of the wonderful attractions. One advise, never go anywhere by yourself. There is nothing like spring in New York. Central Park is beautiful in the spring.
ReplyDelete