Friday, December 10, 2010

Guitar Hero

As of late I have found myself playing an excessive amount of guitar hero. The weird thing is, I already have played every song, unlocked every item, and have beaten every difficulty. For some reason, my interest has just spiked in this game once again. It started because I love the song “Sympathy for the Devil,” by the Rolling Stones, and had a craving to play it on guitar hero 5. After that, I just got re hooked into the game.
You do not need to be good at the guitar to play this game. It is a game of rhythm. It all depends on your coordination. When I first played the game, I couldn’t even beat a song on the easiest difficulty. However, after a lot of practice, I was able to move onto the expert difficulty. There are a lot of guitar hero games out there, with plenty of songs to play, but my favorite game by far would have to be the 3rd one. It is the classic rock version, and the first one I was able to win completely. I also own the 5th and the Van Halen versions of the game.
Rockband is a similar game that I also own, but the guitar hero games are far superior in my opinion. Since the first day that I played it, Guitar Hero moved its way up to one of my favorite games of all time. Jamming out to good music while testing your skills are always fun and also let me be competitive, which I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment